Setting Up the Projector
- This projector is basically designed to project on a flat
- This projector can be focused from 1.1 m - 14.3 m (9520:
1.4 m - 10.8 m).
- Use the illustration below as an example when positioning the
projector to the screen.
Ideally the projector should be placed in a room with limited light.
Picture quality will be directly affected by lighting conditions.
- 9200, 9210 -
- 9250 -
(no distance table available for 9250)
This projector is equipped with a cooling fan to protect it from
overheating. Pay attention to the following to ensure proper
ventilation and avoid a possible risk of fire and malfunction.
- Do not cover the vents with papers or other materials.
- Keep the rear grill at least 3.3' (1 m) away from any object.
- Make sure that there are no objects under the projector.
An object under the projector may prevent air flow through the
Picture tilt and projection angle can be set using the ADJUSTABLE
FEET. Projection angle can be adjusted from 0 to 6 degrees.
- Lift the front of the projector and press the foot lock buttons
(left and right) under the sides of the projector. When
the buttons are pressed the foot locks are released.
- Release the buttons at desired front height position (this will
lock the feet in position).
- Turn the front feet to adjust picture position and tilt.