If the lamp fails to come on and the lamp monitor on the projector light
is orange, you must replace the bulb.
- For continued safety, replace with a lamp assembly of the same
- Allow the projector to cool for at least 15 minutes before you
open the lamp cover. The inside of the projector can
become very hot.
- Do not drop the lamp module or touch the glass bulb!
The glass can shatter and cause injury.
Follow these steps to replace the lamp assembly.
- Turn off the projector and allow the projector to cool
- Disconnect the AC cord from the projector.
- Remove screw with a screwdriver and disconnect the lamp cover.
- Remove 2 screws with a screwdriver and pull out the lamp assembly
by grasping the handle.
- Replace the lamp assembly.
- Tighten 3 screws to secure the lamp cover to the lamp assembly.
- Connect the detachable AC cord to the projector.
- Reset the lamp replacement monitor timer (see LAMP AGE in the "Other"
section of the "Using the Projector" chapter).
NOTE: Do not reset the LAMP REPLACEMENT MONITOR TIMER,
except after the lamp replacement.