From Jason Trowbridge, Fri Jan 22 10:59:43 1999
If you need to uninstall it, you can do so by choosing [Start] ->
[Settings] -> [Control Panel] -> [Add/Remove Programs], and
choosing the "Dial-Up Networking Upgrade".
If you decide to uninstall the PPP software here's what you have to do:
- Remove the Dial-Up Networking upgrade as described in the
- Remove the icon (if any) from your desktop by dragging it to the
- Remove the icon (if any) from your Start Menu:
- Right click on the Start Bar and choose "Properties".
- Click on the "Start Menu Programs" tab.
- Click on the "Remove" button.
- Click on the "TCC Connection" item, and click on the "Remove"
- Go into the Dial-Up Networking folder ([My Computer]
-> [Dial-Up Networking]). Drag the "TCC
Connection" icon into the Recycling Bin.