From David Hunter, Tue Sep 6 12:12:53 2005
UCs -- Next time you find that the projector is not displaying an image
please do the following:
- Check that the computer is running properly (powered up and the
display is working).
- Check that the proper input on the projector is selected. In
the case of Weir 128 you need to make sure that it is set to
Input 1 AND analog.
- Power cycle the projector via the off button on the remote.
- Cycle the KVM a couple of times.
- Shut down the computer then power off its UPS. Wait 10 seconds
and then start things back up.
- Turn off the projector with the remote and wait for the fan to
turn off (if you don't you may damage the lamp). Then, if you
can reach the power switch (the actual flip switch, not the
button) on the back of the projector or the power cord then
unplug or switch it off, wait 10 seconds, then power it back
on. The projector normally just "sleeps" when you turn it off;
this does a hard reset.
- If it still does not work then there is nothing else that you
Note: You can, of course, stop going through the above procedure if the
projector starts working.