The input type for our projectors should be set to analog (not
digital). If set to digital the projector will not display an
From Dustin Graham, Fri Feb 9 12:29:38 2007
To make sure sure a Proxima DP9270 projector is using the correct PC input:
- Press the "menu" button to show the on-screen menu bar.
- Use the directional buttons to highlight the "Input" icon. This
is the leftmost icon in the menu bar. The "Input" menu will
expand from the menu bar.
- Use the directional buttons to move the red arrow to "Input 1"
in the menu. Press the select button to choose it. The "Input
1" settings menu will appear.
- Use the directional buttons to move the red arrow to "RGB
(Analog)" in the menu. Press the select button to choose
it. The projector will switch to that input channel.
- Press the "menu" button to hide the on-screen menu bar.
Under no circumstances should RGB (Digital) be selected for Input
1. That is what causes this problem in the first place.