Securing Workman 101, Jones Annex 101, Weir 102
- Lock front doors.
- Check emergency exit/exterior doors.
- Check the projector and air mouse remotes (replace batteries as
- Check the sound.
- Make sure instructor machine is in Linux. File locking report
using the lok (in /u/uc/bin/) script before leaving
- Leave the projector screen up (except in select rooms).
- Check all other potential exits/entrances. (Maintain ailseway
along windows in Cramer rooms to facilitate this effort.)
- Close window blinds and leave slats tilted up (so view from
outside would show security cameras and not computers).
- If there is food left in the room move it to the hallway.
- Give the room a quick last overlook and make notes on any
noteworthy stuff, like :
in a file under /u/uc/doc/shift_notes/.
- The projector was left on (file an info ticket and be sure
to include "Registrar@admin.nmt.edu" as an email recipient).
- People were found in the room.
- The room was already locked.
- Set lights to: <1> in Workman 101, perimeter in Jones Annex 101,
low in Weir 102.
- Alarm the room.
- Try to re-enter the room from all the exits that were just
locked. (Be aware that some lock sets may stick from time to
time but will work if jiggled.)
- Stop and see (think) if you've forgotten anything.
- Continue on to next room.