15th Annual SPE 49ers Gold Rush Golf Scramble
The NMT SPE Student Chapter hosts the annual golf tournament during New Mexico Tech's
legendary 49ers weekend celebration. The tournament is a scramble competition
with 4-person teams.
The cost is $515 for a 4-person team composed of Alumni and Industry-single check/no split payments with registration by September 20. $140 for an individual. All others $649/team and beginning October 6-14. 1st, 2nd, and last places are awarded.
REGISTER EARLY-ONE FLIGHT ONLY! Registration open to the first 30 teams. Registration is open. We are working on an online registration system. Contact Karen with any questions: 575.835.5412 or email.
- Date: Friday, October 20, 2017
- Time: 9:00 a.m.
- Registration and practice Opens at 7:30 a.m.
- *Times subject to change
- Lunch Following the tournament, off-campus. Sponsored by Halliburton
- Awards Reception Off-campus location TBA.
- Location: New Mexico Tech Golf Course, on Canyon Rd (west of the NMT campus)
- Player Registration Deadline: Wednesday, October 5, 2017.
- Sponsorship deadlines: All sponsors-September 29.
Thank You to Our 2017 Sponsors
Each sponsor level is tiered.
- Platinum includes: 8 golfers (2 full teams), unlimited beverages during scramble and reception, customized cart, (6) tee box signs, single logo on large banner, large logo on commemorative photo frame, engraving on 1st place trophy, reserved seating at reception.
- Gold includes: (6) golfers and (2) sponsored student golfers to comprise 2 teams, unlimited beverages during tournament and reception, small logo on commemorative frame, (5) tee box signs, large split banner (2 sponsors per banner).
- Silver includes: (4) golfers (1 team), (6) complimentary drinks per sponsoring golfer, (4) tee box signs, large logo shared banner.
- Copper includes: 2 golfers and 2 students, (2) tee box signs, small logo on shard banner, (2) complimentary beverages per sponsored golfer.
- Platinum ($1,105):
- Gold ($815):
- Silver ($715):
- Copper ($615):
- Other Sponsors: Chevron
- Longest Drive:
Level 1 Sponsors (Multiple Sponsors Accepted)
- After Tournament Lunch: Sponsored by Halliburton
- Snack & Beverage Service ($900): Anonymous (partial)
- Awards ($2000):
- Goody Bag Sponsor: Water bottles (Chevron)
- T-shirt Sponsor for Student Intelligent Oilfield Services (IOS).
- Individual Donations (NEW):
Level 2 Sponsors
- Hole Sponsor $150:
- Student Team (2 Students) $130:
- Individual Sponsor $25: TBA
New Mexico Tech Petroleum Engineering Alumni & Industry Friends
NonDarcy Oil, Inc.