Application materials for the 2011 program will be available once our funding is renewed by the National Science Foundation
In order to be eligible for this program, you
must be either a
- must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year degree granting college or university
- must not earn a Bachelor's degree before Summer 2011
The program is not open to international students or students who will have graduated with a Bachelor's degree prior to the start of the program.
- Download the application packet
- Review the 6 research projects by clicking on the "Research Projects" button above
- Fill out the application form and mail or fax it to the address below.
- Give the two reference letter forms to two faculty members or other science professionals. They are to mail, e-mail, or fax the completed forms to the address below directly.
- Have your school's registrar mail your official transcript directly to NMT at the address below.
We will begin reviewing applications on XXXX. For full consideration of your application, please be sure to have the application form, two reference letters, and the transcript to us by that date.
Note: If you are unable to have an official transcript send to us by XXXX, you may send, fax or e-mail us an unofficial transcript. However, if you are accepted by the program, you will need to send us the official transcript.
Forms, letters, and official transcripts should be mailed, e-mailed, or faxed to:
Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
New Mexico Tech
801 Leroy Place
Fax: (575) 835-6436
If you have questions regarding the program or the application process, please contact Michael Pullin, at (575) 835-6185 or firstname.lastname@example.org.