Dictionaries, Encyclopedias & Handbook
Top of page
Top of page
- Computer Engineering Handbook - Ref TK7885.C645 2002
- Computer Science and Engineering Handbook - Ref QA76.C57315 1997
- Dictionary of Algorithms and Data Structures http://www.nist.gov/dads/
- Dictionary of Multimedia - Ref QA76.15 .H32 1999
- Encyclopedia of Computers and Computer History - Ref QA 76.15
- Encyclopedia of Computer Science - Ref QA 76.15 .E48 2000
- Encyclopedia of Science, Technology, and Ethics - Ref Q175.35.E53 2005 (4 volumes)
- Free On-Line Dictionary Of Computing http://foldoc.org/
- McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology - Ref Q121 .M3 2002 (20 volumes)
- ACM Digital Library
Full-text of journals, transactions, proceedings and magazines.
- IEEE Xplore
Full-text of IEEE Society-sponsored transactions, journals and magazines.
Browse by title or subject to see table of contents, read abstracts and find information for authors.
Change the display to subscribed titles to see journals with full-text for NMT campus (1998-Present)
Top of page
This page was created by Joan Shedivy.
- Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies http://liinwww.ira.uka.de/bibliography/
Collection of bibliographies of journal articles, conference papers and technical reports
covering most aspects of computer science. Search by keyword or browse within categories.
- Computer Graphics Information on the Web http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/online/links.html
Extensive list of links organized by category
- Computing Research Repository (CoRR) http://arxiv.org/corr/home
E-print archive of computer science research literature
- Computer Science Degrees & Resources Online http://www.academicinfo.net/compsci.html
Extensive subject guide including tutorials and guides to different programming languages, research tools and more.
- Human Computer Interaction Sites http://www.hcibib.org/hci-sites/
Includes FAQs, journals, organizations, people, etc.
- MIT OpenCourseWare: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Electrical-Engineering-and-Computer-Science/index.htm
Free and open educational resource for faculty, students, and self-learners.
- Patent Searching http://www.nmt.edu/~nmtlib/INFO/ORef/patents.html
Links to patent databases and web tutorials
- Source Bank http://www.sourcebank.com/
A search engine for programmers and developers with resources such as source code,
research papers, reference sites, etc.
- Standards http://www.nmt.edu/~nmtlib/INFO/ORef/standards.html
Links to standard databases and specific organizations such as ANSI, ASTM, etc.
- TUCOWS http://www.tucows.com
Freeware and shareware software archive
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with comments and questions.