- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office patent databases
- European Patent Office esp@cenet database (includes worldwide and Japanese patents)
- WIPO's list of searchable databases (World Intellectual Property Organization)
Patent Information and Web Tutorials
This page was created by Joan Shedivy.
- ChemInfo: Chemical Patent Searching (Indiana Univ.)
- New Mexico Patent & Trademark Information (Univ. of New Mexico)
- Patent Searching Tutorial (UT at Austin)
- Patent, Trademark & Copyright Links (Purdue University)
- Patents (Arizona State Univ.)
- Searching for U.S. Patents on the Internet (U of ME)
Please contact email@example.com with comments and questions.
Return to Online Reference page
Last Updated Monday, 23-Jul-2012 08:47:58 MDT