H2G2 Main Characters
- The Book - K. Scott Rowe
- The most holey remarkable book in the known universe.
- Arthur Dent - Brian Stewart
- A perpetually confused ape decendent.
- "This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
- Ford Prefect - Danny Quist
- Hitchhiker from a planet in the vicinity of betelgeuse.
- "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Trillian - Joleen Wellborn
- smart, sexy, ape decendent with degrees in Astro Physics and Math
- "we have normality, anything you still can't cope with is therefore
your own problem."
- Marvin - Ryan Snyder
- very depressed, far too smart, robot.
- "Life! Don't talk to me about life."
- Zaphod Beeblebrox - Owen Ford
- ex-confidence trickster, part-time Galactic Presedent
- "Hey doll, is this guy boring you? Come and talk to me,
I'm from a different planet."
- Eddie - Jason Trowbridge
- The exceedingly happy shipboard computer.
- "Hi Guys!"
- Gag Halfrunt - Matt Bradley
- Zaphod Beeblebrox's private brain care speciallist.
- "Zaphod's just this guy you know."
Today's Date: Monday, 25-Jul-2016 22:30:56 MDT
Last Modified: Wednesday, 15-Mar-2006 11:51:00 MST
K. Scott Rowe