H2G2 Episode Ten
- The Book - K. Scott Rowe
- The most holey remarkable book in the known universe.
- Arthur Dent - Brian Stewart
- A perpetually confused ape decendent.
- Ford Prefect - Danny Quist
- Hitchhiker from a planet in the vicinity of betelgeuse.
- "Alright, I'll get my towel."
- Zaphod Beeblebrox - Owen Ford
- ex-confidence trickster, part-time Galactic Presedent
- "Holy Zarquon's singing fish!"
- Marvin - Ryan Snyder
- very depressed, far too smart, robot.
- "I'm quite capable of bringing myself."
- Eddie - Chris Knight
- The exceedingly happy shipboard computer.
- "We seem to be in some kind of cave guys. Do you like caves?"
- Bird - Jess Lynch
- Catches Arthur, Ford and Zaphod
- "If the good Lord had meant us to walk he would have given us sneakers."
- WOB - John Keisling
- Wise Old Bird
- "The Law of Gravity isn't as indiscriminate as people often think."
- Stray Bird - Dan Lunceford
- Joe random bird (only two lines)
- "Here's a light."
- Voice - Chris Knight
- Think of the Holy Grail.
- "Bring out your digital watches with special snooze alarms!"
- Robot 1 - 5 - Dan Lunceford
- One line each.
- "Have we not cared for you?"
- Birds - Everyone
- Played by everyone in the cast.
- "Squawk, squawk."
- Footwarrior - Cort Dougan
- Sounds like a cylon warrior, by your command.
- "Halt! Who goes there?"
- Footwarrior 2 - Chris Knight
- Much like Footwarrior (only two lines)
- "Halt or I fire!"
- Lintilla - Joleen Welborn
- Archaeologist with five hundred and seventy eight thousand million clones
- "Digging, researching, trying to stay alive."
Today's Date: Sunday, 29-Nov-2015 21:31:05 MST
Last Modified: Wednesday, 15-Mar-2006 11:51:00 MST
K Scott Rowe