H2G2 Episode Eight
- The Book - K. Scott Rowe
- The most holey remarkable book in the known universe.
- Arthur Dent - Brian Stewart
- A perpetually confused ape decendent.
- "Why should a rock hum?"
- Ford Prefect - Danny Quist
- Hitchhiker from a planet in the vicinity of betelgeuse.
- "Yeah, verry friendly, but chronologically inept."
- Zaphod Beeblebrox - Owen Ford
- ex-confidence trickster, part-time Galactic Presedent
- "You just popped out of nowhere like a large drinks bill."
- Eddie - Jason Trowbridge
- The exceedingly happy shipboard computer.
- "...all systems are just tickitiboo"
- Roosta - Cort Dougan
- A hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is.
- "Here Zaphod. Suck this."
- FPRO - Matt Bradley
- An extreamly evil yet nice sounding Frogstar Prisoner Relations Officer
- "Even I find it pretty horrifying, and I'm one of the most evil people on it."
- Robot Girls (3) - Joleen Welborn
- Discoteque dancing robot chicks
- "Hi there baby, you want to dance?"
- Gargravarr - John Keisling
- Deep ethereal voice of the Total Perspective Vortex.
- "I'll hum for you. Follow the humming."
Today's Date: Wednesday, 05-Aug-2015 06:34:46 MDT
Last Modified: Wednesday, 15-Mar-2006 11:51:00 MST
K Scott Rowe