H2G2 Episode Seven
- The Book - K. Scott Rowe
- The most holey remarkable book in the known universe.
- Arthur Dent - Brian Stewart
- A perpetually confused ape decendent.
- "Let's have a drink. Here's another bottle."
- Ford Prefect - Danny Quist
- Hitchhiker from a planet in the vicinity of betelgeuse.
- "I knocked over the bottle of wine."
- Zaphod Beeblebrox - Owen Ford
- ex-confidence trickster, part-time Galactic Presedent
- "Listen three eyes, don't try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal."
- Marvin - Ryan Snyder
- very depressed, far too smart, robot.
- "I'm all right if you happen to like that sort of thing which persoanlly I don't."
- Gag Halfrunt - Matt Bradley
- Zaphod Beeblebrox's private brain care speciallist.
- "Zaphod's just this guy you know."
- Receptionist - Joleen Welborn
- Zarniwoops receptionist
- "Yes, he is in his office, but he's on an intergalactic cruis."
- Arc One - Dan Lunceford
- Co-Pilot on a Playbeing freighter. Might be Scottish.
- "You do lead an interesting life don't you, Mr. Beeblebrox?"
- ATR T. Control - Chris Knight
- Station operator (Small part)
- Captain - John Keisling
- Captainn of a Playbeing freighter.
- Radio Announcer - Chris Knight
- "Yes, the Big Z is now finally Big D E A D."
- Lift - Jason Trowbridge
- Sirius Cybernetics Lift. (Lift is a limey word for elevator)
- "May I ask you if you've considered all the possibilities that down might offer you?"
- Roosta - Cort Dougan
- A hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is.
- "He's got a whole different Universe in his office."
- Frogstar Robot - Cort Dougan
- Very large, stupid and mean robot after Zaphod.
- "Hell, that makes me angry. Think I'll smash that wall down."
Today's Date: Sunday, 23-Oct-2016 02:03:38 MDT
Last Modified: Wednesday, 15-Mar-2006 11:51:00 MST
K Scott Rowe