H2G2 Episode Six
- The Book - K. Scott Rowe
- The most holey remarkable book in the known universe.
- Arthur Dent - Brian Stewart
- A perpetually confused ape decendent.
- "As far as I can see you might as well lower haystacks off the boatdeck of the Lusitania."
- Ford Prefect - Danny Quist
- Hitchhiker from a planet in the vicinity of betelgeuse.
- "Well maybe leopards just have a lousy memory for faces."
- Trillian - Joleen Wellborn
- smart, sexy, ape decendent with degrees in Astro Physics and Math
- "This ashtray just changed into a jar full of anacondas."
- Zaphod Beeblebrox - Owen Ford
- ex-confidence trickster, part-time Galactic Presedent
- "They might just let us off with being lightly killed."
- Marvin - Ryan Snyder
- very depressed, far too smart, robot.
- "If I were you I'd be very depressed."
- Captain - Jason Trowbridge
- Loves a good bath.
- Number Two - Cort Dougan
- Third in command and eager to kill someone.
- Haggunenon Commandant - Matt Bradley
- Alien Military Commander.
- Number One - Chris Knight
- Second in command and more of a waiter then a commander.
- Management Consultant - Chris Knight
- Sounds as though he is proud he received a degree in Management Consulting
- Marketing Girl - Joleen Welborn
- Bossy Jersey girl.
- Hairdresser - Cort Dougan
- very small part
- Caveman - Cort Dougan
- Doesn't know how to play Scrabble.
Today's Date: Thursday, 02-Oct-2014 10:48:17 MDT
Last Modified: Wednesday, 15-Mar-2006 11:51:00 MST
K. Scott Rowe