H2G2 Episode Five
- The Book - K. Scott Rowe
- The most holey remarkable book in the known universe.
- Arthur Dent - Brian Stewart
- A perpetually confused ape decendent.
- "Oh go and bang your heads together four eyes."
- Ford Prefect - Danny Quist
- Hitchhiker from a planet in the vicinity of betelgeuse.
- "Looks like a fish, moves like a fish, steers like a cow."
- Trillian - Joleen Wellborn
- smart, sexy, ape decendent with degrees in Astro Physics and Math
- "Nice chandeliers, though."
- Zaphod Beeblebrox - Owen Ford
- ex-confidence trickster, part-time Galactic Presedent
- "Did you say something about drinks."
- Marvin - Ryan Snyder
- very depressed, far too smart, robot.
- "I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed."
- Garkbit - John Keisling
- Pompus host of Millyways.
- "Sir is most evidently alive, otherwise I would not attempt to serve sir."
- Compere (Max Quordlepleen) - Chris Knight
- M.C. at Millyways.
- "I can see we're in for a fabulous evening's apocalypse."
- Zarquon - Cort Dougan
- The great profit finally makes it.
- "How are we for time?"
Today's Date: Saturday, 27-Aug-2016 16:11:58 MDT
Last Modified: Wednesday, 15-Mar-2006 11:51:00 MST
K. Scott Rowe