H2G2 Episode Three
- The Book - K. Scott Rowe
- The most holey remarkable book in the known universe.
- Arthur Dent - Brian Stewart
- A perpetually confused ape decendent.
- "We are quite definitely going to die."
- Ford Prefect - Danny Quist
- Hitchhiker from a planet in the vicinity of betelgeuse.
- "I wish I had two heads like yours, Zaphod. I could have hours
of fun banging them against a wall."
- Trillian - Joleen Wellborn
- smart, sexy, ape decendent with degrees in Astro Physics and Math
- "Hey, my white mice have escaped."
- Marvin - Ryan Snyder
- very depressed, far too smart, robot.
- "It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level."
- Zaphod Beeblebrox - Owen Ford
- ex-confidence trickster, part-time Galactic Presedent
- "Oh and whatch out for all the bits of whalemeat."
- Eddie - Jason Trowbridge
- The exceedingly happy shipboard computer.
- "It'll all end in tears, I know it."
- Slartibartfast - Jess Lynch
- Old, inferm, doesn't pay attention well.
- "You choose a cold night to visit our dead planet..."
- Sperm Whale - Andy Graves
- Just came into existence and is dealing with gravity.
- "That's it, ground! I wonder if it will be friends with me?"
- Voice of Magrathea - Chris Knight
- Million year old tape recording.
- "We look forward to your custom in future lives."
Today's Date: Monday, 27-Apr-2015 12:43:15 MDT
Last Modified: Wednesday, 15-Mar-2006 11:51:00 MST
K. Scott Rowe