H2G2 Episode Two
- The Book - K. Scott Rowe
- The most holey remarkable book in the known universe.
- Arthur Dent - Brian Steward
- A perpetually confused ape decendent.
- "So this is it. We're going to die."
- Ford Prefect - Danny Quist
- Hitchhiker from a planet in the vicinity of betelgeuse.
- "No, I was only fooling. We are going to die after all."
- Trillian - Joleen Wellborn
- smart, sexy, ape decendent with degrees in Astro Physics and Math
- "we have normality, anything you still can't cope with is therefore
your own problem."
- Marvin - Ryan Snyder
- very depressed, far too smart, robot.
- "Life! Don't talk to me about life."
- Zaphod Beeblebrox - Owen Ford
- ex-confidence trickster, part-time Galactic Presedent
- "Hey doll, is this guy boring you? Come and talk to me,
I'm from a different planet."
- Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz - Matt Bradley
- Snub and impatient.
- "deth's too good for them."
- Vogon Guard - Cort Dougan
- mean, bossy, shouts a lot, but persuadable.
- "Resistance is useless."
- Radio Announcer - Chris Knight
- Hip, flamboyant radio DJ.
- "The secreat is to bang the rocks together, guys."
- Gag Halfrunt - Matt Bradley
- Zaphod Beeblebrox's private brain care speciallist.
- "Zaphod's just this guy you know."
- Eddie - Jason Trowbridge
- The exceedingly happy shipboard computer.
- "Hi Guys!"
Today's Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014 15:37:41 MDT
Last Modified: Wednesday, 15-Mar-2006 11:51:00 MST
K. Scott Rowe