MATLAB code for the estimation of the diagonal of the resolution matrix and
computation of the GCV function for large discrete linear inverse problems.
- CSDP, a library for semidefinite programming.
- SDPLIB, a collection of SDP test problems.
- MIS, branch and bound
codes for maximum independent set problems.
- maxsat, a DPL like code for MAX-SAT problems.
- linem38, a package of MATLAB code that
implements a linear model of the response of the EM-38.
- nonlinem38, a package of MATLAB code
that implements a more sophisticated nonlinear model of the response of the
- MRE 1.1, A MATLAB Implementation of the
Minimum Relative Entropy Method for Linear Inverse Problems.
- LDLT MATLAB routines for the square
root free Cholesky factorization A=LDL', along with rank one up and
down dates, and the modified Cholesky factorization for matrices that
are symmetric but not quite positive definite.
- HANKEL MATLAB routines for approximation
of Hankel transforms of order 0 and 1.
- Revere. David Hackett Fischer's social network
data from the book "Paul Revere's Ride", together with MATLAB code for
computing centrality measures.
- READMPSMATLAB/Octave routines for reading
- MATLAB routines for fast matrix
vector multiplication for Toeplitz matrices.
- ERLANG MATLAB routines for computation of
Erlang B and Erlang C probabilities.
- DIELECTRICS MATLAB routines to predict
the dielectric constant of soil given bulk density, texture, and water
- SOILTHERMAL MATLAB routines to predict
thermal properties of a soil given bulk density, water content, etc.
- bpm.tar.gz MATLAB implementation of the
boundary point method of Povh and Rendl for SDP.
Return to Brian Borchers Homepage
Return to the Mathematics Department Homepage
Return to the New Mexico Tech Homepage