- To copy a person or animal to a new layer in Photoshop use Gaussian blur.
- Use Lasso to isolate the item in one photo
- Pick Move
- Drag the selection to another photo. It will be on a new layer
- If you need to copy several parts, link the separate layers by picking one of the layers and then pick the link box of the others.
- Select the menu item Layer, Merge Linked.
- Hold Ctrl and pick the thumbnail of the layer to select the entire layer.
- Click the Select menu and pick Inverse to select all but the layer you want to work on.
- Click the Select menu and pick Modify and then Expand.
- Choose 2 or 3 pixels to move the selection inside the object a little bit.
- Click the Filter menu and pick Blur and then Gaussian Blur.
- Try 1 or 2 pixels.
- Now there will be a softer edge for the inserted object.
Home, index | Art and Museums | Cameras | Illusions | Travel, weather, etc. | Web Cameras | Search
Revised: August 5, 2012