- I am usually on-line from 6 am to 10:30 pm. Therefore, you might get an answer fairly quickly by e-mail.
- Please use a descriptive subject that includes the class name. For example:MENG 421, Axial 2
- Always put your name in the message. Better yet, make a signature file with your name, e-mail address, and other information. This will automatically be inserted into your message.
- My NM Tech e-mail address is ARMiller@nmt.edu . Click here to start a message.
- My off-campus e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use your NM Tech e-mail account rather than say yahoo or hotmail. You can read your Tech mail with http://webmail.nmt.edu/ from anywhere in the world.
Home, index | MENG 421 | Office hours | Class Policy | ES Problems | Mechanical Engineering
Revised: August 10, 2008