/ What is this about?
/ NMTCC Projects
WebStyler: The Topic object
Each Topic object represents one line of the
Plan file, and corresponds to one
pair of .g and .html files. Methods:
- Topic_New() is the constructor.
- Topic_Add_Child() adds a Topic object
as the next child of itself.
- Topic_Add_Linkvar() is used to record a link variant,
represented as a
Linkvar object, that is used
to point to its topic.
- Topic_Birth_Order returns a number indicating which
child this is relative to its parent---1 for the first child
(or if it is the root), 2 for the second topic, and so on.
- Topic_Depth() returns a number indicating how deep
this topic is in the tree---1 for the root, 2 for a child of
the root, and so on.
- Topic_Gen_Children() generates the Topic objects
that are children of itself, if any.
- Topic_Gen_Linkvars() generates the
Linkvar objects that refer
- Topic_N_Children() returns the number of child topics
under this one.
- Topic_N_Linkvars() returns the number of link
variants that refer to this topic.
- Topic_Nth_Child() returns a specific child of itself
as a Topic object, selecting that child by its birth order.
- Topic_Parent() returns the Topic object
of this topic's parent, if any.
- Topic_Path() returns the full pathname to the
source file, without its .g extension.
- Topic_Plan() returns the
Plan object that contains it.
- Topic_Relative_Path() returns a pathname that can
be used in the .html file of this topic's page to
point at a given page.
- Topic_Short_Name returns the short name of this topic.
- Topic_Title() returns the page title for this topic.
Next: The TmplPool object
See also: Internals
Previous: The Template object
The WebStyler Homepage
New Mexico Tech Computer Center
John Shipman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 1996/09/29 21:16:48