/ What is this about?
/ NMTCC Projects
WebStyler: The OpenCond object
Each instance of an OpenCond object tracks the state
associated with the scanning of a conditional construct within a
template. It is used for:
- Making sure every opening %if...; construct has
a matching %endif; token.
- Insuring that there is only one %else; per construct.
- Open_Cond_New() is the constructor.
- Open_Cond_Else() is called when the %else;
token is scanned.
- Open_Cond_Line_No() returns the line number of the
opening %if...; construct. This is used in reporting
errors, so that if there is no %endif;, we can tell
the user where the unmatched %if...; is located.
Next: The PathMap object
See also: Internals
Previous: The LinkVar object
The WebStyler Homepage
New Mexico Tech Computer Center
John Shipman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 1996/09/29 20:44:39