/ What is this about?
/ NMTCC Projects
WebStyler: The IfStack object
The IfStack object represents the state of all
conditional expansions inside a template. It is basically
a container class for
- If_Stack_New() is the constructor, returning
an empty IfStack.
- If_Stack_Else() is called when an %else;
construct is seen
- If_Stack_End() is called upon detecting the
end of a conditional (%endif;).
- If_Stack_Is_Skipping() is a predicate use to test
whether we are currently expanding text, or skipping it.
- If_Stack_Start() is called upon detecting the
start of a conditional.
Next: The LinkVar object
See also: Internals
Previous: The Condition object
The WebStyler Homepage
New Mexico Tech Computer Center
John Shipman, email@example.com
Last updated: 1996/09/29 20:34:18