/ ITC Help System
/ Site map
/ NM Tech homepage
Adding weekly appointments in Ical
To add an appointment that occurs at the same time on the same
day every week:
- Add the first occurrence as if it were a one-time appointment (see
`Adding one-time appointments in Ical').
- Make sure the appointment is highlighted. If it is not a different
color than the rest of the window, click once on the item.
- Drag the ``Repeat'' menu down to the ``Weekly'' choice.
If the appointment occurs on more than one day each week, such
as a Tuesday-Thursday class:
- Add the first occurrence, and make sure it is highlighted.
- Drag the ``Repeat'' menu down to the ``Edit weekly'' choice.
This will bring up a small menu with the days of the week on the
- Click on the other days when the appointment occurs. For
example, for a M-W-F class, start by adding the first Monday
meeting, then drag ``Repeat->Edit Weekly'' and click on
Wednesday and Friday.
For events that occur every two, three, or four weeks, drag
``Repeat'' to ``Edit weekly.'' This pops up a menu with a number
of radiobuttons. Click on the radiobutton for ``Weekly,''
``Every two weeks,'' ``Every three weeks,'' or ``Every four
Next: Adding monthly appointments in Ical
See also: Adding appointments in Ical
Previous: Adding one-time appointments in Ical
to help pages
New Mexico Tech Information Technology and Communications: Help System
To report a problem: File a ticket
Send mail to the User consultant
on duty or call them at 575-835-5437
About New Mexico Tech
John Shipman, email@example.com
Last updated: 1996/01/06 23:07:11 UT