/ ITC Help System
/ Site map
/ NM Tech homepage
Adding one-time appointments in Ical
To enter an Ical appointment that happens once at a specific time:
- Select the day of the appointment. If it's not in the current month,
click on the arrows on either side of the year and month number to
change the year or month. When you are on the right month,
click on the day of the appointment.
- Move the mouse cursor over to the time display on the right side
of the window and into the half-hour slot when the appointment starts.
(You may have to use the scrollbar on the right side to move the
time display up or down if your appointment is very early or late.)
- Click the left button in the desired half-hour time slot. The
slot should change color to show that it is highlighted.
- Type a description of the appointment; the text should appear in
the highlighted slot.
- If the appointment takes more than half an hour, press and hold
the right mouse button, drag it over the bottom of the time slot,
drag the bottom border up or down until it is at the right place,
and then release the mouse button.
Next: Adding weekly appointments in Ical
See also: Adding appointments in Ical
to help pages
New Mexico Tech Information Technology and Communications: Help System
To report a problem: File a ticket
Send mail to the User consultant
on duty or call them at 575-835-5437
About New Mexico Tech
John Shipman, email@example.com
Last updated: 1996/01/06 23:07:11 UT