/ ITC Help System
/ Site map
/ NM Tech homepage
Printing your Ical appointments
To get a printed report of your upcoming appointments:
- Drag the ``File'' menubar item down to the ``Print'' choice.
- A menu will pop up to allow you to select what gets printed
and where. The top half of this menu lists various time
intervals, from one day to a month. Click on one of these choices.
- The choices on the bottom half of the menu are labeled
``Save to,'' ``Preview,'' and ``Print.'' Click on the ``Print''
- There is a small text window to the right of ``Print'' that
you can edit to change the command used for printing. (See
`Printing your Ical appointments' for help with printer names and commands.)
For example, the command
would print on the Birch laser printer by the help desk.
- Click on the ``Okay'' button to start printing.
Next: Getting help for Ical
See also: Using the Ical personal organizer
Previous: Displaying a report of your Ical appointments
to help pages
New Mexico Tech Information Technology and Communications: Help System
To report a problem: File a ticket
Send mail to the User consultant
on duty or call them at 575-835-5437
About New Mexico Tech
John Shipman, email@example.com
Last updated: 1996/01/06 23:07:11 UT