/ ITC Help System
/ Site map
/ NM Tech homepage
Moving an Ical event
To move an appointment to a different time on the
- Move the mouse onto the appointment and select it by clicking
with the left mouse button.
- Press and hold the middle mouse button, then drag
the event up or down to the desired new time, and release the
You can move either an appointment (for a specific time) or
a notice (for a specific date) to a new time or date using this
- Select the year, month and day where the event is now.
- Select the appointment or notice by clicking on it with the
left mouse button. The event should then be highlighted.
- Pull down the ``Edit'' item on the menu bar and drag it
to the ``Cut'' choice. This copies it to the clipboard,
an invisible storage area that can hold one event.
- Select the year, month and day where you want the event to be.
- Pull down the ``Edit'' menu item and drag it to the ``Paste''
choice. This copies the event from the clipboard to the calendar.
If you also need to change the time, use the middle mouse button to
drag the event to the new time.
See also: Changing Ical events
Previous: Deleting one instance of a repeating Ical event
to help pages
New Mexico Tech Information Technology and Communications: Help System
To report a problem: File a ticket
Send mail to the User consultant
on duty or call them at 575-835-5437
About New Mexico Tech
John Shipman, email@example.com
Last updated: 1996/01/06 23:07:11 UT