/ ITC Help System
/ Site map
/ NM Tech homepage
Adding monthly appointments in Ical
To add an appointment that occurs at the same time on the same
date of each month:
- Add the next occurrence as if it were a one-time appointment (see
`Adding one-time appointments in Ical').
- Make sure the appointment is highlighted. If it is not a different
color than the rest of the window, click once on the item.
- Drag the ``Repeat'' menu down to the ``Monthly'' choice.
For events with other monthly patterns, select ``Edit monthly.''
A new menu appears with two columns of choices. The right-hand
column allows you to select monthly, annual, or every two, three,
four or six months. The left-hand column has six choices, for
appointments that fall:
- On the same day of the month each month.
- On the same day relative to the end of the month.
For example, if your appointment is on
the 28th of a month with 30 days, this choice will specify
the third-from-last day of the month.
- On the same working day of each month.
- On the same working day relative to the end
of the month.
- On the same day of the week relative to the start of the month
(for example, the second Tuesday of the month).
- On the same day of the week relative to the end of the month.
Next: Adding annual appointments in Ical
See also: Adding appointments in Ical
Previous: Adding weekly appointments in Ical
to help pages
New Mexico Tech Information Technology and Communications: Help System
To report a problem: File a ticket
Send mail to the User consultant
on duty or call them at 575-835-5437
About New Mexico Tech
John Shipman, email@example.com
Last updated: 1996/01/06 23:07:11 UT