/ TCC Help System
/ Site map
/ NM Tech homepage
trn: Common commands
These are some of the most commonly used commands used with
trn. If you're not sure how to use trn, take a look at
How do I get there from here?.
- h: help
- q: quit
- c: catch up (mark all articles in a newsgroup as read)
- g newsgroup: go to named newsgroup.
- k: kill this subject for this time.
- K: kill this subject forever.
- s: save a copy of this article.
- -: go to previously displayed article.
- r: email to sender of article.
- R: email to sender of article and include article.
- Cntrl-x: View this article with rot-13 decoding.
- b: back up one page.
Next: trn: Saving Usenet articles
See also: Reading net news (Usenet) with trn; trn: Printing a Usenet article
Previous: trn: How do I read Usenet?
to help pages
New Mexico Tech Computer Center: Help System
About New Mexico Tech
R. G. Baer,
Last updated: 1995/12/19 18:47:56 UT