/ ITC Help System
/ Site map
/ NM Tech homepage
Connecting to the TCC with the PuTTY utility
To use PuTTY to connect to a Linux system at the TCC:
- Open the PuTTY application.
- Under Host name type "login.nmt.edu"
- The first time you do this, something like this will come up:
Click on "Yes".
- After that, and every other time you connect, you will get this
Enter your username and password here.
- If all goes well, you should get to something like this:
and you can do what you normally would with a terminal connection to
See also: PuTTY: A Secure SHell (SSH) connection utility for Windows
Previous: Setting up the PuTTY utility
to help pages
New Mexico Tech Information Technology and Communications: Help System
To report a problem: File a ticket
Send mail to the User consultant
on duty or call them at 575-835-5437
About New Mexico Tech
Bill Weiss, email@example.com
Last updated: 2014/07/18 19:58:42 UT