/ TCC help system
/ TCC homepage
/ Site map
/ NM Tech homepage
Recommended Celeron 400 configuration
This configuration is recommended by the New Mexico Tech
Computer Center for use with the software packages we give away.
You can purchase any computer that you want, however, NMT
Computer Center will not work on or answer questions regarding
them unless they conform to these hardware standards.
- Motherboard: Asus P2B-F
- CPU: Intel Celeron 400
- Memory: 64MB PC100 w/ECC lat 2/2/2 8 ns
- Hard Disk: IBM Deskstar 14GXP, 10.1GB 7200 RPM UDMA
- Video Card: Voodoo3 3000 w/16MB SDRAM
- Sound: Creative Labs PCI 128
- CD-Rom: Toshiba 48x EIDE
- Network: 3Com 3C905B-TX 10/100 Ethernet card
- Mouse: 3 Button Logitech
- Monitor: Sony 19" 400PS (Warranty must not exclude focus)
- Case: ATX Desktop case with at least 250w power supply
- Floppy: 1.44 TEAC floppy
- Software OS: Windows 95
All components must:
- Meet or exceed all FCC Class B, U.L. and CSA requirements.
- Have 3-year or better parts warranty unless otherwise stated above.
- Be Windows 95, Linux and Lilo compatible.
- Not void warranty upon opening of case.
The following vendors have submitted machines that have been
tested and certified to work with the NMT network:
- Integrity Networking, Albuquerque, NM, Brenda Underwood, 505-294-7747
Next: Recommend Macintosh configurations
See also: Recommended PC and Mac standards
Previous: Recommended Pentium 600 configuration
New Mexico Tech Computer Center: Help System
New Mexico Tech Computer Center
New Mexico Tech
John Shipman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 2003/08/08 22:07:20 UT